Please be aware the actual price of the semester ticket is about 122,30 €!
If you need to refund your semester ticket, then you must apply for it. The closing date for the application (Reason: semester abroad, practical internship, holiday semester) is August 31st 2018.
Attention: If you have to refund because of an other reason, then you have not a closing date directly, but if you apply later, then your will get less money back.
You will get important informations about the semester ticket through our social media accounts or via the website news. If you have questions, then send me an email!
FAQ about semester ticket & campus ID
The semester ticket was introduced by our strike ballot in the spring semester 2001. So far there were two renewals of the contract. Application for a refund will be processed by the department for social issues, international issues and equal opportunity.
With the semester ticket you can travel through whole Brandenburg and Berlin, overall where your ticket is valid (VBB network) and also the route to Magdeburg Central Station (Train RE1 & RE31). But taking bicycles and the first class in relation with long term cards is forbidden with your ticket. Also you can use certain long-distance trains: Fernzüge (Ger)
- You fill out the application form and send these to the AStA office
- You are re-registrated at our university
- You handed all required documents with your application
- You campus ID is right validated (you get help with that...)
If your application is successful, then you will get a letter with the information about the amount of money of your refund. It will take a while until you get your money on your bank account.
Sorry but no, you will only get a refund because of the following reasons:
- a semester abroad
- a internship/writing on final paper outside of Brandenburg
- You are a disabled student
- You will take a semester off
- a later enrolment (at least 1 month)
- You have a firm ticket
- a semester abroad: a acceptance letter of your foreign university
- a internship: your internship contract
- writing on final paper outside of Brandenburg: a confirmation email from your professor
- You are a disabled student: your disability certificate
- You will take a semester off: your certificate of our university
- a later enrolment (at least 1 month): your certificate of our university
- You have a firm ticket: a copy of your firm ticket
You apply informal at our student administration office along.
- You take the application form from here or from our office
- You fill it out carefully
- You show your identity card to one of our collegues
- One of us will stemping and sign your application form
- Everything will be copied
- You get the original back and one copy is staying at our office
- Then you go to our student administration office and apply for a new campus ID
Sorry if you are back earlier before the next semester is starting, then you won´t get back your semester ticket. If you got your refund, this is always for a whole semester.